9/2/08

Maya's 1st Haircut

Yes, I said 1st. And yes, she is 20 1/2 months old. She just doesn't have all that much hair. She was pretty excited about getting her hair cut, because Dad got his cut first. But as soon as she had to sit in the chair and put on the cape, she was less than thrilled. After tons of convincing and some stickers, she agreed to sit on my lap. She did pretty good sitting still, once Grama Suzy started cutting. You can barely tell she got it cut, but we did cut off most of the baby hairs and the little rat tail she had going on. Hopefully someday she will get longer, thicker hair. Until then, I will continue dressing her in pink.

Note: I will add pictures when I get them. I forgot my camera, so had to have Grama Suzy take some with her camera.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Awww I can't wait to see her new do! ;)