Maya has been cracking me up on a daily basis lately! Here are a couple of things she has said or done that have brought tears to my eyes.
1. Her and I were riding in the car. She leans to one side and farts. She says, "Mama!". I said "I didn't fart, Maya. Did you fart?". "Yea!", she says and starts to giggle.
2. Danno, Maya and I were eating supper and Danno farted. She yelled "Daddy sharted!". (For those of you that don't know what a shart is, it is when you fart and accidentally poop in your pants.)
3. Today, I was laying on my belly on the floor and Maya comes up behind me and pulls at the waistband of my pants. "Poop in there, Mommy?"
Wow, all of those involve farts or poop. Maybe only me and my 10 year old sense of humor think these are funny. Oh well.
3 comments:
LMAO!!! Gotta love the things that come out of little ones mouths!
LOL!! Kids can definitel be amusing.
LOL. Love it! Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment